Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Urban Tile Set

This project has sat on my shelf half finished for nearly a year.. It was primed black, and at the time it felt like it was taking FOREVER, so I put it down.  If I am not enjoying my hobby, I set it aside, and find something that sparks my interest.  In going through my basement storage area a few weeks ago in an attempt to clean and hopefully find more room to store terrain... I am finding that I had half a dozen half finished projects in various places.  That led me actually winding up said half finished projects, and TA DA!!  I finally got a great working compressor for my airbrush, and now I get to breeze though applying paint on a massive scale.

This tile set is a layer of foam-board topped with a 1" thick polystyrene foam cut into 1'x1' squares.  Yes, it is still a work in progress, but with a little color, I wanted to show my progress on it.  All of the "Sewer" tiles match up and as usual my rule of infinity configuration was my inspiration in this set.  I wanted a set that could really make a wide variety of setups, and with 40 tiles that always leaves me with extras to play around with.





Without Further Ado...

Urban Tile Set







No comments:

Post a Comment