Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Urban Set - Game Pics - Black Legion vs Daemons - 1500 Special Mission Arena


  Finally got a game in using the new urban tile set, and I gotta say, this was one of the most entertaining games I have had in a while.  I wanted a massive punchy fight, and that was exactly what I got.  A friend and I were getting tired of the same old bad guys vs Tau, so we decided to mix things up with a special mission.  Using the recently acquired Black Legion Supplement we did the Khorne Arena fight.  SO MANY MC'S AND WALKERS!!  I used every single MC and Walker model I had, and we still had to proxy a Blood Slaughterer.  It was grand.  Many pics after the jump...


I mostly just wanted to post these pics to showcase some of the diversity of this set.  It truly does have an infinite configuration potential, and after the surprisingly quick game, I asked my buddy to stick around, and just play with it.  Mostly just to see how he would arrange things, as he tends to think way differently than I do when putting terrain on the table.  I was so glad I did, because he  immediately had a half dozen ways of putting the set on the board that would never have even occurred to me, and I now know a few other pieces that will be required to make this set really great.







 Just wanted to sum up with a few shots of the bare terrain.  This setup was entirely random just playing around with the set to see how it could be configured.  


No comments:

Post a Comment