Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tau-crons vs Daemons - Rumble in the Jungle

Had a great game with my Tau buddy this weekend, and because it was the first game of the new year I knew we had to have some fun with it.  I played a Tzeentch Horde bomb list that was completely fluffy and untried, but wow was it a blast.  I just wanted to show off a few of the more dynamic shots from the game, and a few shots that showed off the Jungle pieces I just completed.  Pics as usual after the jump.







 I can't get over this shot here... the visual was just great and so perfectly fluffy.  The JSJ shenanigans of Tau and their ability to hide behind every layer of cover... gets me every time.
 Kairos waving hello to the commander of the Tau forces.  Swiss army knife commander with Skyfire warlord trait failed to even ground the cheesery of the weaver of fate, and he flew away to cast more psyckery nonsense for the whole battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment