Sunday, December 8, 2013

Trees - Go Hug one ya hippy.

Okay, so everyone and their brother has some trees to use for terrain.  I am no different in that regard, so I figured I would show off the ones I made.  I was lucky enough to get handed a box of 10+ year old railroad hobby materials from my dad who was cleaning up basement storage, and he said as long as I posted about it, I could have em.  

Standard pre-made trees from Scenic Landscapes covered in Reindeer Moss.  Mounted on CD bases.  I made a few flavors of these trees, 8-10 of each set.  A few light ones, a few darker green ones, some palms and an autumn set.

I have in the works a coniferous set to go with the arctic mat I have, but those are still very much a WIP.  I will give them their own post when they are closer to done.  















No comments:

Post a Comment