Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ork Set - Ork Buildings and Ruins


 Digging back in the pics archive for this set, I had almost completely forgotten the first themed terrain pieces I ever created.  Looking back at this set actually kinda makes me cringe, lol.  I see all the holes in the work, and even though this is an Ork set, it looks half finished and the pieces that are done feel left wanting.  That being said, at the time, these set pieces were well received by friends playing, but I knew I could do better.  Posting this set makes me want to go to each of my buddies houses, collect the various pieces of this set and either torch them or attempt a fix on them.  I may end up doing just that.  Pics after the jump.  
This set has a very rushed feel to it, and the pics clearly show just that.  Single coat of paint, no real care for coverage or details.  That being said, at the time I saw none of that, and really enjoyed the slap-dash appeal to this set.










No comments:

Post a Comment