Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Taking a break from the usual Terrain Posts

While I am completing a set of terrain or two, I thought I would provide a little filler.  The vast majority of my battles are against a buddy of mine who plays Tau.  He started playing about a year before the new codex dropped and having played back to back to back games against the yellow shooty wall, I got sick of seeing the same old jump suits in the same old color scheme across the board.  I decided to fix that by gifting a crisis suit to my friend on the stipulation that I get to kitbash it and paint it however I please.  He graciously accepted and about a week later LASER-FEET WAS BORN.

Yeah, silly name, I know, but I wanted to show a Tau model could practically pop with energy and the glowy effect was almost electric.














1 comment: